***VALENTINE'S FIND OF THE DAY***

Valentine's Idea no. 22: Make a CD compilation...

You know how you hear a particular song and it triggers a memory, emotion?

Songs are memory pockets - timelines.


Are there any songs you could put together for him/her, songs you both listen/ed to - for e.g., the song that was playing when you first met or when you went on your first date together, first dance, first kiss, first time ya shagged each other's brains out, etc.

Or maybe a song that simply connects you to this person every time you hear it.


Gather all those songs and burn them onto a CD for him/her.

They'll love it. I think. Well, I don't know. I'm not a mind-reader. I'd like to be. All the money I'd make. I'd definitely buy shares in Ben & Jerry's. For sure. I'd bathe in warm ice cream everyday, dah-ling.

Ahem. I digress.

Back to you. If you think they'd like a song compilation, go for it, you Love DJ you.

 
template by suckmylolly.com